home

My photo
I dont judge people but I do observe. A quiet gurl but not my brain. Single yet i eat double. Praise me then u are my enemy, honesty is what i call friend. I dont hold back when i talk, soo.. dont get offended by that k.

Followers

Friday, December 22, 2017

Just wow 😭



Wow. Terkejut sangat. Tapi kalau ikutkan tak perlu terkejut pon sebab memang sejak dapat berita tu almost every night akan terfikir dan menangis.

This is not a definite diagnosis. Just a simple screening test. I dont think i fulfilled the DSMV criteria for depression yet.

But nevertheless berita haritu affected me so much that i dont think i should beria-ria study coz tak nampak pengakhiran isu ni macam mana.

Palpitation, chest pain lepas tengok result ni 😰😭

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...