home

My photo
I dont judge people but I do observe. A quiet gurl but not my brain. Single yet i eat double. Praise me then u are my enemy, honesty is what i call friend. I dont hold back when i talk, soo.. dont get offended by that k.

Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My FaiRy tiMe?!



It was quite a while i'm not updating my blog, plus, I am super-duper-busy last week. Here another story about my extra-loaded week. My previous entry which was about the anatomy of human body, hm..that thing really killed my time. Besides, I have to sit in  my first anatomy's first lab practical session. I was told that it'll be viewing and identifying various tissue and marks will be credit to my final exam and....I was and am breathless as I only got 1 over 15 marks!! Hey, not only me! Other party also scored like that. ( defense mechanism applied ) Duhh!!

WHAT THE~ (sila sambung sendiri...penulis tidak bertanggung jawab di atas pilihan anda!)
you have 45 seconds to identify and answer 3 question!
once you are in rush, you will not be able to think! >.<
Next, dealing with Irish-must-do-thing (wrong words chosen)...have to submit the Personal Statement on why i want to study medicine in Ireland!! Within 1 week deadline?! WHAT THE~ ( again..you choose your words ^^) geez~ Luckily I have planned what to write long before, or else...thousands love for my friends for checking my grammar n for the brilliant ideas! So sweet :)
And then..here comes the anatomy shift exam. 30 MCQ to be completed in 2 1 hrs. Alhamdulillah...I did it well. gosh, I'm not that sleepy that I stayed-up till 5 a.m. ~.~'
SO SWEET MY BABY~ ^^
Hurm...looks like not so pack right?...?? My week? It was me that faced it laa..not you. Once you're in my shoes, you'll know :))

2 comments:

awin said...

*Correction*
The last shift test was in 1 hour only not 2 hours..hehehe..

Don't forget, next week we'll also do the same thing..another practical lab and shift exam! arghhh! so tension :'(

Love the baby's picture so much! He's so cute! hwaiting! hahaha =D

Lyndaz said...

ekk??
hahaha~
xprasan lak..kusyuk jawab!
lalalala~

yepp MR. BONE pulak!!
yeah..my baby..^^ Mmmmuuuaaaahhx!!
XOXO!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...