home

My photo
I dont judge people but I do observe. A quiet gurl but not my brain. Single yet i eat double. Praise me then u are my enemy, honesty is what i call friend. I dont hold back when i talk, soo.. dont get offended by that k.

Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

IncreaseS Adrenaline!

Hi guys!!
Updating…

I just finished my 2nd shift anatomy exam yesterday, and…am at home right now. Should I give a big grin for that? Definitely NO! You know, I was totally worn out reading my anatomy yesterday. Wonder how’d you feel if you only sleep for 2 hours and then sit your exam. Gross. The paper only covered 2 subunits. 2 subunits from 2 topics?! Whatever~

I kept saying that this semester is so packed with anatomy thing, plus anatomy, anatomy, and anatomy. But what’s on earth I am at home now?! Guys.. I’m honored to mention here that I’ll be interviewed next week!! Ha ha ha. Pleased to be the first candidate to be interview? Exactly (NO)! So, the reason why I am at home right now is absolutely because of it. I mean, I’m not running away from the interview. Daa~    
............
It just I’ll get some consultancy from the expert, my teacher. Wait a minute! The interview will be conducted by the Irish people. Correct! So, how'd I do to express myself well? During the interview..of course I should know their country well. Any idea anyone?? What is so special about Ireland? Its culture? People? Any idea? I've not been there, and the only source I have is Google. hm..don't know where to start plus, I am worried of my performance during the interview. However I feel great to work on it!

So..thats all. See ya again! Please pray for my success!! ^^
 Updated!


ps : I'm the first candidate yaww!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...