home

My photo
I dont judge people but I do observe. A quiet gurl but not my brain. Single yet i eat double. Praise me then u are my enemy, honesty is what i call friend. I dont hold back when i talk, soo.. dont get offended by that k.

Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Minggu yang sangat 'sweet'!

hello-hallu-holla

dah lama tak jengok blog. yela..busy sangat lately. final exam untuk sem 2.
komen pasal exam? hahahaha...( ketawa kepedihan )
~i'm laughing with tears, crying in anxiousness~



SUSAH!
SAYA SANGAT RISAU!!

this sem is very-very-very-very important for me to get GPA above 3.65..to be accurate, not less than 3.79 if i wanna pursue my study!
Math boleh assume sebagai ok.
English?? OH MY GOODNESS!!!

what band do you expect if you just have only 30 minutes to complete 2 essay at that time?
T-H-I-R-T-Y  M-I-N-U-T-E-S !!!!

dear Mr. Clock, please kill me!!

pity me, coz im not aware of that.
my brain juz like wanna explode that time!
tak sempat nak fikir pasal intro, body, or conclusion LANGSUNG!
my essay really upside-down that time.


and then it comes to chemistry
bit tough but still okay compared to Physics
Physics have killed me!

i don't think i could score even for the B-
and guess what?
 4 total credit hours, which is the most
 affecting my GPA!



  Basic Human Behavior & Psychology
i heart this paper!


fyi, though my course is all about doctor-to-be, i NEVER like anything related with biology, human, ANYTHING.
but somehow, this paper gave me relief coz its not so complicated.
and im so gay with it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...